Denton, TX

If I told you, I'd have to kill you. :smile:/>

Actually, got them off dci.org. It's on a private part of the website for show promoters.

Ah, then I didn't ask. And I would expect your list is the correct one.

Any opinions on how the Colts percussion did tonight? Wish I could be there!

To ALL the Corps: Have a GREAT show tonight! Show 'em your best!

And to the reviewers and commenters: Thank you for being our eyes and ears!!! :thumbup:/>

• Like 1

Blue stars definitely feel like the first bit corps of the night. Not really a fan of the show or the concept. Brass edgy. Guard had some good tosses. Sun out. Not enough wind. Someone smells like BO.

• Like 3

Blue Stars just finished. What a powerful hornline. Some polish needed at individual level. Music didnt grab me tonight - will be interesting to see if 2nd reading in SA Saturday will be different. Drill not particularly memorable. Definitely a finalist caliber corps this year though.

Sounded decent but I heard a disconnect from the pit at one point. Nothing major and they recovered

Good to know! Thank you for the response! smile.gif

Blue Stars: WOW this is a 180 from last year. That hornline was great and the guard really blew me away. Some newness to the changes but once they get the back half stronger they will be making a move. TONS of exposure in the show thanks to the drill writer.