Denton, TX

Wow. Nice brass sound (and power) from Crossmen. Marching improving, though circles need work. Drill way too compact. Good show, but I wish there was a better flow and something to connect to emotionally other than one small segment. Ending very short and feels tacked on.

• Like 1

Go Spirit!!! <(

Liked Spirit better in person. More continuity and higher performance level than Crossmen. Sweet Georgia Brown is too short and too fast. Would have been a great closer as an expanded musical thought. Ballad is a nice moment. Marching & alignment need some work. Nice crowd reaction.

Agreed, Some nights was a nice moment for Crossmen.

Wow. Gorgeous blend and quality from Blue Knights hornline tonight, with power. Great lower and middle voices. Cavies better be looking out for BK. BKs ending is a bit ragged, but will clean up I'm sure. Much better gel to the show than in Denver. And if you try to ignore the blue ball the show is far more enjoyable!

Wow. Nice brass sound (and power) from Crossmen. Marching improving, though circles need work. Drill way too compact. Good show, but I wish there was a better flow and something to connect to emotionally other than one small segment. Ending very short and feels tacked on.

Yeah, I don't understand why the drumline has to be soooo close to the horns in parts of the drill. Maybe that's why it looks so compact at times. ummm