Great review. I was lucky. I did a walk up and got a ticket right on the 50 yard line and 24 rows up, just in front of Gary and Dianne from my Reading days.

Just 1 pre-show observation. I was watching Sun warm up outside the stadium and one of the staff members told me they were missing 5 horns. They'll be in soon. They still did an impressive job. The arrow is definiatly up for Sun.

I also talked to some MMs from Buccs and they know that on Saturday they did not bring their A game. But what really impressed me was how much they know there's room for improvement. They're not sitting on their laurels.

I want to do quick shout out to my favorite corp this year. Fusion, you're doing it the right way, one step at a time. By that I mean Saturday night was your best performance this year, and the corps this year is better than last years corps just like last years corps was better than the year before. You are an outstanding example of a process that will foster sustained competitive excellence.

Edited by Bucbari
  • Like 1

Hi George!!

"OT"....

I attempted to send a message to you on FB but it's not going through... blink.gif

https://www.facebook.com/SunDM

George, the Bucs have kept moving the target and kept running hard for years, otherwise they know everyone can catch them easily. One term you can't use about the Bucs are 'slackers'. :worthy:/>

No one can and no one will. I've always been impressed with their work ethic.

No one can and no one will. I've always been impressed with their work ethic.

and you have to keep moving.

Let no one forget that it is not that many years ago that Bucs were in the same shape that many of the corps we talk about on this page are now.

Fame is fleeting - even a run like this. They should milk every drop out of it and savor it forever.

I remember thinking Bushwackers would never lose another show. Then Brigs...

Sic transit gloria mundi...

Great review. I was lucky. I did a walk up and got a ticket right on the 50 yard line and 24 rows up, just in front of Gary and Dianne from my Reading days

I TOLD you it was a great seat when I sold it to ya :-)

• Like 1

and you have to keep moving.

Let no one forget that it is not that many years ago that Bucs were in the same shape that many of the corps we talk about on this page are now.

Fame is fleeting - even a run like this. They should milk every drop out of it and savor it forever.

I remember thinking Bushwackers would never lose another show. Then Brigs...

Sic transit gloria mundi...

Not to mention "Caveat Emptor" and "Carpe Diem".

Ray Fallon is a Renaissance Man.

I guess the exhibition acts don't count anymore.

Many reviews stopped writing about alumni and exhibition corps because when they did, it was a lose-lose situation. I stopped writing about alumni corps after getting ripped for evaluating them like I did the competing corps. So folks still do (BigW for one), but most don't bother.

Either way, it doesn't mean they don't count. But they are in exhibition. Enjoy it for what it's worth.

• Like 1