ATLANTA, GA

Well it's about time the "creepy thing" did something besides just stand there.

• Like 2

I say SCV is locked into 4th: their demand is not that of the current top 3

Edited by KPinCAL
  • Like 1

As for the American Flag issue that some have been talking about, I am not aware of concerns for Troopers or Bluecoats. I know that many do not like to see an American Flag touch the ground, ever. Could this be it? Or is it just how they are used?

Edited by jwillis35

Technical Question:

Is there a reason why a person can't hit pause on Fan Network and let it buffer out about a minute so these constant hiccups are alleviated?

My feed in the garage over WiFi was spotty, but not too bad. Now that I am in the house with my Ethernet wired MacMini plugged into my 55" LG and Surround stereo, darn near like being there!

Dean Patterson is yet again giving another Masters Class on conducting on the podium tonight thumbup.gif

• Like 2

Playing the yeti in Regiment's backfield has to be the best assistant drum major gig in the entire long and storied history of drum and bugle corps.

Edit - Evil queen, yeti, what's a mistaken villain between friends.

Edited by crest99

Love SCV this year. Noticed a few visual things that need to be cleaned.. Do they march dot? Do they dress forms?

SCV marches exclusively dot. So where there is dirt, it's because one or two people are out, instead of an entire form compensating for their mistakes. When it's clean though, dot system drill is something to behold. Ask the Cavaliers back in the 2000s

• Like 1