ATLANTA, GA

I think that comment was in reference to their brass. If that was in reference to their battery... then... uhm... yeah, no one can be that clueless...

Yes, referencing hornline. But there is still a fair argument I am that clueless LOL

Crown just rolled a 1D4

The rest of the corps tonight took damage.

I wonder if they'll do a D20 in next year's show?

• Like 1

That twisty leg thing was a whole lot to do about nothing!

Yes, referencing hornline. But there is still a fair argument I am that clueless LOL

Humility has no place on this forum!

• Like 1

Devils show Maybe they should sell out like the competition and do the Chuck Corea tag with an old school end-zone to end-zone company front.

Well I wouldn't go as far as that... but its a compelling thought that does give one pause when you think about it compared with this current weirdness, imo

I do think however that BD with this year's show has sufficient boringness and weirdness performed and executed with ample dexterity, high levels of execution, with aplomb and flair, that it just could give them a repeat Title.

• Like 2

Those towers kill me if they are out of place! :(

I think those towers may cost them a title. Too much clutter and the drill is written such that the towers aren't needed to convey the theme.

• Like 1

Cadets' drumline - music by Flamuel Barber.

• Like 5

I do think however that BD with this year's show has sufficient boringness and weirdness performed and executed with ample dexterity, high levels of execution, with aplomb and flair, that it just could give them a repeat Title.

Yes! This is exactly right.

Sadly.

• Like 1