ATLANTA, GA

Great run Cadets but that show demand will keep them cleaning until finals. They never stop moving the entire show. Hope they get the content score for their demand.

• Like 5

Crown really marched their arses off tonight.

Crown is one drumline removed from a DCI Title, imo

If they get this section figured out, they'll win... they don't, they won't. They have everything else to win themselves their first DCI Title. They only need to have their drumline stay within the top 4 to win it all this year, imo.

• Like 2

I bet the Cadets ditch the props Semi's night- for added GE!

And Hopkins pulls his corps off the field because he needs the hashes re-sprayed.

Then we'll get all the IDIOTS in the stands to BOO! Like in 2007doh.gif What a freaking nightmare!

• Like 2

Honestly, I do not have a problem with the Cadets towers. The corps is too good for me to care, but I see the effect in what they add to the show. More to the point, that is one AWESOME CADETS SHOW!!!

They might have the more traditional show out of any corps other than SCV. Take away the towers and Cadets look and sound like straight-up drum corps from the 80s or 90s. Same with SCV. Probably why they will not win. But their brass is amazing, the percussion is the BEST, the marching is getting better, the tempos were on fire, and the visual design is brilliant and always logical and flowing.

I think they are good enough to pull 2nd come Indy, and I'd like to see that with Crown winning. But BD marches cleaner. Cadets will need to clean the feet.

• Like 3

Crown is one drumline removed from a DCI Title, imo

If they get this section figured out, they'll win... they don't, they won't. They have everything else to win themselves their first DCI Title. They only need to have their drumline stay within the top 4 to win it all this year, imo.

Agree-

They will not be in the top four in drums finals night- not a chance. Hate to say it- because I really want them to win.

Great run Cadets but that show demand will keep them cleaning until finals. They never stop moving the entire show. Hope they get the content score for their demand.

I'm never one to discount the demand of marching an entire show, but the Cadets also have a darned clean show visually, as they've had since the season started. There's the demand of their technique and the endurance, but ignoring the technique, I didn't think (nor do I very often think) they had a terribly demanding show. These are opinions though, and I haven't gotten much on Crown and BD for comparison.

Happy with FN Multi SQ today, volume was up, thanks! Other than a few freezes and 5 F5’s, my little laptop was a Trooper; saw all corps, read each page on this thread and became a secret Cavs fan to add to my long list of faves : )

• Like 1

Well, I disagree. I don't think they are boring at all. It's incredibly intriguing and interesting, from the first note to the last. It's mesmerizing. A baby tosser, it is not though. Which, given the sacrificial nature of the visual themes, is probably for the best.

A baby tosser?

Have the crowds started cheering wildly for this show? or are the Devils still getting the polite golf clap? If the majority of the fans in the stands think it's boring, then it's boring.

• Like 3