Opelika.....pronounced Opalyka

Yes, I have been there ! :rolleyes:/>/>/> .... and they were very nice to me !

Thats because when you went to Opalyka you did what the Oompa Loompa Doompadee do.

( trumpeters should say this 7 times fast, 3 times a day... it'll tighten their lips to make hitting Triple C's a piece of cake... lol! )

Edited by BRASSO

Thats because when you went to Opalyka you did what the Oompa Loompa Doompadee do.

( trumpeters should say this 7 times fast, 3 times a day... it'll tighten their lips to make hitting Triple C's a piece of cake... lol! )

When the shoe fits .......

When the shoe fits .......

... try the other one on for size.

• Like 1

Anyone at this show? I'm guessing it's almost over by now, but was anyone there reporting? Seems awfully quiet around here

Anyone at this show? I'm guessing it's almost over by now, but was anyone there reporting? Seems awfully quiet around here

I'm here. Limited posting ability. Was watching warm-up. Almost about to start Academy. Place is PACKED.

So real talk, I think everybody is good, so don't expect much of a real look as to why some groups are scoring lower/higher than each other.

Academy is very entertaining, and the horns sound wonderful. Some visual dirt, foot running and stickouts in forms. I kinda find the program sections hard to follow, but the members sell the heck out of it, if that makes any sense.

Is this show in Central or Eastern time? Probably why I thought it was over already

Blue Stars performing VERY well. Agree with other reviewers that the middle this is probably most polished. Horns, drums, guard all look very solid. They seem to lose confidence during demanding drill. However, the drill book looks much more attainable than last year.

Spirit coming on now. Forgive while I go honk for a bit.

• Like 1