What is your favorite show?

So what are everyone's favorite shows this year, or sections of shows? Would love to know what shows you simply like, not necessarily what shows are going to score well.

As for me, I am only half way through the shows starting with the bottom half corps. So far, my favorite is Troopers and especially their closer. WOW! Battle Hymn of the Republic always gets me a little teary anyway but couple it with killer drill and that guard maneuver in the center of the circle... What is that? Looks like a sunburst. thumbup.gif

Have to give a shout out for my home corps OC. Love the funeral procession...New Orleans style...and House of the Rising Sun... I just want them to jam on it a bit longer.

I really like Surf's show too this year even though it doesn't seem to be as well received as last year. For me, you can't go wrong with motown and soul music and they have to get the award for the corps that has the most fun out there!

I just finished Boston so obviously I have all the upper corps above them. I'll have many more favorites I'm sure. Just getting started!

Edited by luv4corps

Troopers are getting the love they deserve with this fantastic show.

Mandarins show is genius this year. A perfect vehicle for a corps that's getting bigger and stronger.

Blue Knights' version of First Circle is outstanding!

Madison's opener blows me away every time.

SCV's flag tosses from behind the backdrops is an incredible effect!

Yes I forgot to say that I was impressed with Mandarin's show. They are so neck and neck with OC. That will be a horse race.

Madison!!!

• Like 1

Favorite show is the Blue Devils.

Favorite moments:

1. Second movement of Rerite and the ending chord with all of the tension tie for the awesomest moments in my opinion.

2. Love Cadet's Medea.

3. The ballad dancing in Crown is absolutely beautiful and it is so easy to make cheesy, but it wasn't!

4. Bluecoats opening parade drill.

5. The SCV, Van-guard and the shield of in Santa Clara.

6. Love me some of The Cavalier guard moments, the pyramid and the blindfold to mind.

7. Madison company fronts are always awesome.

8. Love a good Phantom slaying. You go fierce guard girl.

9. Blue Knight's First Circle is awesome.

10. The Boston's spelling of Rise and unveiling of the red jackets will always be remembered.

11. Spirit's bar scene.

12. I really dislike the song, so I am embarrassed to say... Crossmen's Some Nights is excellent.

• Like 1

"8. Love a good Phantom slaying. You go fierce guard girl.

10. The Boston's spelling of Rise and unveiling of the red jackets will always be remembered. "

Wouldn't be a season without a PR slaying! And I agree... BAC's RISE and quick change knocked me out, thought on fan network San Antonio 50-yard-line cam it says "ise"

Edited by luv4corps

favorite shows of the year (in order)

1. Blue Devils

2. Crown

3. Cadets

4. Bluecoats

5. Madison Scouts