If BD Wins, We Riot!

So, do we violently riot, or will it be like the premiere of Sibelius' 3rd symphony, where the end was met with silence from the audience? Both would be quite the Skandalkonzert

Sure, we are the great oppressors! lol

I love your analogy... I am interested in you finding my statements that you have to like BD... Please do dig em up... I do however believe ANYONE defending ANY booing in this idiom is an idiot! I am all about respect and restraint... I defend Dave Gibbs against being considered the Anti-Christ by those who have never spoken with him, let alone eaten out of a food truck with him.I am pretty darned sure that is what you will find on me. BTW I don't care who is receiving the booing either... It could be your corps... it is still childish and stupid.

I do not defend the show design, I do not defend the arrangements although I am prone to like them. All I ever say is dont be an AXXHOLE... and I say it loud and proud. Now, maybe you can compare me to Hitler since I have NOW been compared to racists. Thanks a lot G... You are much lower than I thought... Sick and Sad... You should be embarrassed... I am for you... thumbdown.gif

Jeesh, you sure read a whole lot more than I meant in that post. Hitler? Really? Sorry you got that from my post.

We agree on booing but your posts have not been limited to the the booing thread.

Maybe I should have just referenced the BD Honks in my post.

I doubt you would have responded to that. [/sarcasm]

tongue.gif