Predictions for Kingston ,Ny

You're right. It's also likely that White Sabers may stay the same or come down a bit. Not because they aren't good (they certainly are) but they were probably over-scored a tad in Downingtown. I think no matter what happens Fusion will be a minimum of about five points over White Sabers. Contest dynamics in Downingtown contributed to the large spread by White Sabers over their competition. They were significantly better than the other Class A corps, and both Open corps they beat.

there was a caption at Downingtown that seemed a tad higher than everyone else across the board, so it depends on if that sheet drops, how much the others come up. appearance order will determine where things go from there

• Like 2

"Who'll Stop the H2O":

Good observation. Acouple years back the "Show went on" despite a day and all night DELUGE.

Have no "Predictions" in my 'Olde Crystal Ball", but the scores will be VERY close, and I don't rule out a TIE.

Best of luck to all.

Stay DRY!!!!!!!

Elphaba

Between that, and some other great rainy Kingston shows over the last 20+ years, if that field wasn't turf, it would be a swamp.

• Like 2

i don't know about the scores or the spacing but i agree with the placing. i think empire will catch the cabs this time.

frank if your out there i love ya man but i gotta go with my gut here. smile.gif

I'm here lurking, but I have chosen to stay away from these prediction threads, especially when Chuck is starting them for a couple of reasons:

1) FloridaSun HATES the Cabs, and I will not reply to any of them because he would just think I'm whinning!

2) Predictions are like azzholes....everyone has one (Oh...I'm sorry...that should be Opinions are like...)

3) I don't want to be accused of being anything but loyal to my corps...so after the season is over, if appropriate, I will reply accordingly to anyone who badmouths my corps in any way, shape or form!

4) Just SO tired of all the drama!!

Don....this is no offense to you, because you are entitled to your gut feeling. I respect that and I have nothing but respect for the Empire Statemen as well. I am honestly gonna miss them after this year and they ALL know how I feel about them. I have just decided to not respond in a while...i'm reading, laughing and crying, with all of you. 5 weekends left in the season...i'm gonna be quiet during this time, and let my corps actions speak for themselves ON THE FIELD....not here!!!

• Like 2

I'm here lurking, but I have chosen to stay away from these prediction threads, especially when Chuck is starting them for a couple of reasons:

1) FloridaSun HATES the Cabs, and I will not reply to any of them because he would just think I'm whinning!

2) Predictions are like azzholes....everyone has one (Oh...I'm sorry...that should be Opinions are like...)

3) I don't want to be accused of being anything but loyal to my corps...so after the season is over, if appropriate, I will reply accordingly to anyone who badmouths my corps in any way, shape or form!

Don....this is no offense to you, because you are entitled to your gut feeling. I respect that and I have nothing but respect for the Empire Statemen as well. I am honestly gonna miss them after this year and they ALL know how I feel about them. I have just decided to not respond in a while...i'm reading, laughing and crying, with all of you. 5 weekends left in the season...i'm gonna be quiet during this time, and let my corps actions speak for themselves ON THE FIELD....not here!!!

You're a class act, Frank. Now that I've got Fan Network (need some more shows on there to make it a true *value,* doncha know...) I think Cabs can have a smokin' year! Cya in Annapolis! :worthy:

well said frank. i toast to you...........thumbup.gif

See ya Saturday Frank...

See ya Saturday Frank...

are you getting on the field i hope?

See ya Saturday Frank...

Looking forward to seeing you too Donny!

(Will you be wearing the penguin suit this weekend??)

are you getting on the field i hope?

I hope he's on the field as well!!!

I NEED him to re-create his "Penguin Walk" from the 94 season ONE MORE TIME before the end of this season! :worthy:

(You know I'm busting you Donny, and I love you like a brother!)

Honestly I may not be on the field this weekend, but I hope to be soon. As I said in another post, I have invested some off season time into the White Sabers and also during the season. I need to personally see it through. If there is any way for me to get on the field with ES sooner than Scranton, I will certainly do it. You never know, if all the stars lined up, it could happen sooner. I also need to respect the people that I work for presently, so you can see the difficulty of managing this process without being disrespectful to anyone.

DA

• Like 2