Predictions for Kingston ,Ny

not a classy post. You did not attack SUNFAN you attacked EMPIRE.

Imagine that... VOReason having harsh words for the Empire Statesmen.

I'm stunned here. :ph34r:

Best wishes to the White Sabers! I briefly met a couple of their members on Wednesday at the DCI Erie show: two young women sat right in front of me to watch the encores, and only after about five minutes (as the raffle prize giveaway dragged on and one) did I notice that they were wearing Sabers shirts, and after they confirmed that they were indeed part of this year's corps, I was pleased to be able to congratulate them on their success thus far this year and wish them good luck.

• Like 2

Imagine that... VOReason having harsh words for the Empire Statesmen.

I'm stunned here. :ph34r:/>

I just snarfed the shrimp I was nibbling on.

• Like 1

And Florida Sun hates the Cabs just because he seems to always predict your team behind Empire? Hey, Empire may indeed catch the Cabs at some point this season. Empire may even come out ahead at finals...but who cares! Bottom line is, Empire will be packing up their marbles and going home for good at season's end, while Cabs will be sticking around, being a competitive force. All respect to the Cabs for this! AND, whether you are predicted first, second, fifth or tenth, neither Empire OR Cabs is winning any championships this year.

now there is your post. what the hell does it say? it say's he hates the cabs. doesn't matter what reason you give it say's he hates the cbas. and if you were stcking up for him it doesn't sound like it. want to rephrase it? or are you going to stick to your statement?

Again, if you bother to read the previous post carefully, you would see that my comment was in response to FPonzo's post where HE said, "FloridaSun hates the Cabs". In fact, I believe that the word "hate" was written in all caps! Now I follow these boards somewhat, and I have seen NO evidence that FloridaSun has ANY agenda against ANYONE. The only way I could see FPonzo having this opinion is the fact that FloridaSun predicted the Statesmen to beat the Cabs in 2 separate prediction threads. Hence my response. Now if someone were to say that I hate the Cabs, I would have to plead the fifth!
  • Like 3

Do you all need a "time out"?

Yes.

But first we want you to buy us some ice cream. :tongue:

• Like 2