Every World Class Show in One Sentence

The Academy - What is that guy saying?

Blue Devils - Somehow chaotic and clean works well together.

Blue Knights - The closest thing to an animated Disney musical number in DCI this year.

Blue Stars - I know nothing about voodoo, but I'm interested in knowing how accurate their portrayal is.

Bluecoats - Finally, a patriotic show that focuses on real American culture and not our anthem!

Boston Crusaders - I get the uniform change: they're rising from the gray ashes!

The Cadets - Am I really watching the Cadets?

Carolina Crown - If the show is about science, why is there a love scene?

Cascades - They're in a box again.

The Cavaliers - I actually like the black cloaks on the field better than their real uniforms, and that's saying something for the Cavies.

Colts - Every year recently I start out convinced the Colts can't do a more Colts-like show, yet they always do.

Crossmen - I really like this new theme they have been committing to since last year.

Jersey Surf - They funked me so hard I could barely sit down!

Madison Scouts - As the sibling of a recent military recruit, this show literally brought me to tears and it's my favorite of the season.

Mandarins - Huge improvement from last year and it's not just because of the uniforms!

Oregon Crusaders - Their WGI uniforms have less to do with the show theme than their regular green ones.

Pacific Crest - I don't get their shows, but I do get why nobody else seems to mind.

Phantom Regiment - Those trumpets carrying the props while playing add a cool element to the already cool show.

Pioneer - They're finally on their way to moving out of last place!

Santa Clara Vanguard - Um..... Wow!?!

Spirit of Atlanta - I like my SoA the way I like my liquor: scorching and jazzy!

Troopers - Almost as 'Murican as the Bluecoats and Madison Scouts, but definitely in a different way.

Edited by MetalTones2012
  • Like 7

I love detailed Corps show reviews... but I also like the Cliff's Notes versions too.

Fun review!