DCI Fan Network for Open Class

I agree. I would honestly be content with just a high cam of one or two of the shows this week with most of the top open class corps. DCI really doesn't have much love for open class, and I think that has a tickle down sort of effect. I've tweeted at DCI multiple times asking them to hype up the OC corps through their social media channels. I saw the first post from them about OC in a while on facebook the other day asking about finals predictions for open class and half the people said crown. doh.gif

When i re subscribed I texted support and asked more than 5 times "I will get to see open finals right" each time I was told I would.

Now i look on the schedule it doesn't say anything about the live option being able. I'm not going to buy DVD's if my computer doesn't play them. More than half the time I load them it just spits them back out.

When I re-subscribed, I texted support and asked, more than 5 times, "I will get to see Open Finals, right?" Each time I was told I would.

Now I look on the schedule: it doesn't say anything about the live option being available. I'm not going to buy DVDs if my computer doesn't play them. More than half the time I load them it just spits them back out.

Well, you will get to see Open Finals on the Fan Network. Just not live.

Speaking of the DVDs: I was very amused watching last year's Open Class Finals on DVD earlier this year and finding that I could see my car repeatedly through the show, and that I could see myself standing at the bottom left corner of the bleachers during the Blue Saints' performance.

• Like 1

It was shown live last year. Quite a disappointment that they aren't going to have any live Open Class coverage.

When I re-subscribed, I texted support and asked, more than 5 times, "I will get to see Open Finals, right?" Each time I was told I would.

Well, you will get to see Open Finals on the Fan Network. Just not live.

I asked them over and over, and they said yes, I would get to see it.

Just so we don't keep talking past each other:

Did you ask specifically if you'd be able to watch Open Class Finals live? Or just if you'd be able to watch Open Class Finals? You don't use the word "live" above. That's the distinction I was making. The O.C. Finals will be available as on-demand videos, and if you didn't specify "live" in your questions to the Fan Network, then they were answering truthfully, even if all they intended to provide was on-demand viewing after the fact.

(But maybe, as PRoud mom remembers from last year, they'll be able to show it live after all? It's happened before that an event is announced for live broadcast late.)