Allentown 2013

Cadets are in the stands tonight watching the Saturday corps - I wonder what other corps from Friday brought their membership tonight. I think that's a great experience for the members :thumbup:/>

I like when I see corps do this. I realize it's not always possible, but in such cases where it is I think the experience is good for the members. Regardless of placement, it's nice to see what other corps are doing. There is a broader perspective that needs to be given and experienced.

Bravo Cadets!

• Like 7

John Adcock ‏@loudbrass 1m

Big O for Cavies. Coin toss with Scouts. Lets see what Boston does. #dci

John Adcock ‏@loudbrass 2m

Kidding aside, very cool arrangement. Played pretty well too. #dci

John Adcock ‏@loudbrass 2m

Nothing says Secret Society like the music from Star Trek #dci

Edited by George Dixon

Sounds like a field judge got in the way during the Crossmen performance

yeah that's what I figured, but I was wondering if anyone had the specifics.

I like when I see corps do this. I realize it's not always possible, but in such cases where it is I think the experience is good for the members. Regardless of placement, it's nice to see what other corps are doing. There is a broader perspective that needs to be given and experienced.

Bravo Cadets!

Almost every corps gets the opportunity at some point. The less often a corps is put towards the end of performance order, the more often it happens, though. I imagine that perhaps one or two other groups might have gone to J. Birney Crum tonight since the ToC show will be there tomorrow.

Almost every corps gets the opportunity at some point. The less often a corps is put towards the end of performance order, the more often it happens, though. I imagine that perhaps one or two other groups might have gone to J. Birney Crum tonight since the ToC show will be there tomorrow.

I remember the Scouts were watching in Minnesota, still in uniform and everything.

GO CROWN!!!!

#purplepantsband

Edited by CrownBariDad
  • Like 2