Parking in Indy

I parked on the street last year, somewhere downtown, about a 15-minute walk from the stadium. Pretty sure it was free.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Link to discussion threads for all 2013 World Class corps

Depends how far away you want to park. If you get there early enough the parking lot right outside of lucas oil charges 15 i believe. There is a parking garage across the street that either charges 15 or 20.

Further away i am sure there are 10 dollar lots.

Depends how far away you want to park. If you get there early enough the parking lot right outside of lucas oil charges 15 i believe. There is a parking garage across the street that either charges 15 or 20.

Further away i am sure there are 10 dollar lots.

We always parked in the lot diagonally across from the Omni. Only a couple of blocks to LOS and it was connected by pedestrian bridge to the big downtown mall. Lots of good restaurants within a block. It was either $10 or $15, depending on what else was going on in the downtown area.

We always parked in the lot diagonally across from the Omni. Only a couple of blocks to LOS and it was connected by pedestrian bridge to the big downtown mall. Lots of good restaurants within a block. It was either $10 or $15, depending on what else was going on in the downtown area.

Thats not bad. Fortunately for me, i guess, my hotel is within walking distance this year of the stadium. So paying for parking is noy going to be an issue at lucas oil.

No need to park if you take the $1 megabus from Chicago to Indy.

But if you do have a car, you should pay $10 for the lots east of Lucas near the Slippery Noodle.

Free parking can be had further east on South Street about 8 blocks. Enjoy a healthy walk.

If I could piggy back on this thread...driving up on Friday, but will be in Indy around 5 so I wanted to check out corps warming up and such (maybe check out the merch). How much access to both will I have without tickets to semis?

If I could piggy back on this thread...driving up on Friday, but will be in Indy around 5 so I wanted to check out corps warming up and such (maybe check out the merch). How much access to both will I have without tickets to semis?

Merchandise is inside LOS on the concourse so you'd need a ticket. Warm ups for brass and battery are in Military park, which DCI says is about a mile from LOS. Front ensemble warm ups are in the lot adjacent to LOS.