When will DCI publish the prelims schedule?

Well, here I am in Northern Indiana visiting family. Golly, DCI Open Class prelims is 45 min away at Ames Field! Maybe I want to go see prelims! But, other than a start time there is no corps lineup on DCI's homepage.

So, the first corps is supposed to step off at 4pm on Monday 5 Aug. Sixty-nine and one half +/- (69 plus change) hours from now.

Anyone have any idea what the lineup will be and who goes on when? I would hope the Corps know by now.

Also- if anyone has an idea where individual corps are billeted, can someone please post it.

Thanks.

I think it may depend on the scores earned this week through tomorrow, presumably Avon Lake averaged with Spring Valley and Niles. Last year, the schedule for Monday's prelims was announced just after midnight on Sunday--so only about 40 hours before step-off. Because the Open Class tour is so short, DCI doesn't have much to work with yet.

Open Class prelims Lineup is determined by how corps finish at Avon Lake on Saturday. At least that is my understanding.

It has to be Avon Lake combined with some other show(s), because Colt Cadets and Racine Scouts won't be at Avon Lake.

Thanks to all. IMHO, these corps are in many ways the last vestiges of the local units, and they deserve beaucoup fan support. I only marched in a 'open class' unit (then called class A), but no one had more fun than I, no matter what unit thy were in or where they placed.

The Prelims schedule was posted to DCI's home page about 90 minutes ago:

4:00 PM – Racine Scouts

4:17 PM – Blue Saints

4:34 PM – Les Stentors

4:51 PM – Taipei Yuehfu

5:08 PM – Colt Cadets

5:25 PM – Raiders

5:42 PM – Legends

5:59 PM – Intermission

6:33 PM – Gold

6:50 PM – 7th Regiment

7:07 PM – Spartans

7:24 PM – Music City

7:41 PM – Genesis

7:58 PM – Vanguard Cadets

8:15 PM – Blue Devils B

Remember that scores will be announced through the run of the show, not all at the end.

• Like 1