kingston-racine-inverness-schuylerville

i stared this thread early. i hope to get weather reports on all the shows here. also updates on the rehearsals if anyone can share it. good luck to all the corps tonight and tomorrow. it should be an interesting and exciting night!!! thumbup.gif

• Like 2

Thankfully, none of these shows are being held in Baltimore today. LOL.

It's been raining on and off here all day.

I checked three different weather sites for the forecast for Kingston tonight... they're all showing mostly clear skies as the evening goes on.... whatever rain has been falling there is supposed to end.

Let's hope that holds true.

I gotta figure the shows tonight and tomorrow will help to begin to sort out the Class A field... where those corps stand.

Excelsior making their season debut (tonight and tomorrow)... and Centurions with their first-ever DCA show (tomorrow).

Cincy Tradition head-to-head with the Govenaires in Racine. White Sabers and Windsor Regiment in Kingston.

And the DCA South Class A corps.... Sun Devils, Tampa Bay Thunder and Shenandoah Sound... throwing down in Florida.

Game on!!!

As we await the start of the shows...

Hey Don ,you got your Orange Crush there ? Half way thur the 83 season with Sunrisers i had T shirts made with HERE COMES THE SUN and used a can of ORANGE CRUSH on the shirts we sold out the frist night on the souie table .

Edited by Florida Sun

As we await the start of the shows...

i like top secret drum corps. those guy's are great. keep them coming fran.thumbup.gif

• Like 1

Hey Don ,you got your Orange Crush there ? Half way thur the 83 season with Sunrisers i had T shirts made with HERE COMES THE SUN and used a can of ORANGE CRUSH on the shirts we sold out the frist night on the souie table .

actually i bought a six pack today. bonnie is gonna make some popcorn with butter and some chili pepper sprinkled on. set for the night.

i'm officially in lurker mode...........ph34r.gif

• Like 1

I just got here*. Racine show should be starting soon. They tell me it's beautiful weather and we all know "it's cooler by the lake". First up is Racine Scouts...

* Don, you have beer and popcorn? Did ya get enough for ALL of us? LOL!

* "Here" refers to DCP, not Racine.

Edited by hairbear