kingston-racine-inverness-schuylerville

Donny, no need to apologize for stating truth that anyone could go to the DCA site and look up on their own from carefully reading the recaps and counting on their fingers if necessary. satisfied.gif Something would be wrong if you WEREN'T a bit disturbed by it.

Hopefully you had a good dialogue about it post contest and the issues are resolved for the good of the corps and really, everyone else. That's what counts. Stuff like that happens, as long as everyone ends up on the same page and things are worked out, it'll be all good.

so now your taking a swipe at me? look dude i talk to people that have been to the shows. so don't be assuming how i get my info. got it?

• Like 2

Aye yi yi.....Big night tonight Ghost Riders putting things together nicely, getting on the White Sabers bus at 2:30 AM for Woodbridge. It is all good!

DA

well, yes. By giving the Class A corps something tangible to shoot for, you no longer see the in and out see em while you can corps that always dominated the start of prelims every year. Quick....how many years did Noble Callahan hang around? hamilton Knights? Braintree Warriors? They came out, got slaughtered and went home, never to be seen again.

Honestly, without A Class, DCA'd be in a whole heap of ####. We'd be back to the 1993 days of 13 total corps showing up. Without class A, we'd never be getting at least 20 or more corps to prelims, because before Class A, it happened once.....that was in 87. quick, go look at 87, then 88...how many of those corps came back?

Well, technically we didn't actually go anywhere. Noble Callahan became Capitol Brass Ensemble and was "back" the very next year.

• Like 1

Well, technically we didn't actually go anywhere. Noble Callahan became Capitol Brass Ensemble and was "back" the very next year.

Now there was a corps that would have benefited from Class A to a T. Solid smaller group, great solo work.

• Like 1