Good Luck to Open Class!

Amen...

Good shows to all participants and a great 2013 drum corps experience.

Break a leg all you Open Class marchers!

Best of luck to all of the corps. I hope everyone has their best shows of the season this week, and let the scores fall where they may. It is so hard to believe that in approximately 72 hours, some of these corps will be performing their shows for the last time this year. This summer has just flown by. Hopefully there will be more people in the stands to see and support these corps today. Thank you to everyone involved in these corps, from the performers to the staff and volunteers. We hope you have had an amazing journey, and look forward to seeing you this week.

Best wishes to everyone, and have a safe and exciting week!!!

What a great performances by all open class corps tonight. They all brought it! Of course BDB is my fave, but really enjoyed all. Gold and Genesis had awesome shows and yes, SCVC even got my attention. Their music is great and their all corps salute at the beginning and "charge" sequences are really cool.

Looking forward to tomorrow and watching talented musicians and dancers at their best! Go Open Class!

Congrats to SCVC! You have my favorite Open Class show since I saw you all at Stanford! Good luck through the final stretch! :thumbup: