Open Class Prelims Lineup

They said it was misrepresented to me. thumbdown.gif I asked that guy over and over if I would be able to watch it live. I waited several years for them to get the bugs out and it still SUCKS! I guess I'm out 70 bucks! thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif

I told the guy on live chat over and over that I don't want to waste 70 bucks if I can't watch my son live. So, for 9 dollars a year you can watch it on BD media box over and over and it's better quality too!

I think that open class has been forgotten by dci, they are more treated like a little tag along brother then an asset to the drum corps community. As I said on another post and I will say it again I wish I had the money, and business sense to help out open class corps. These groups might not have as busy as a summer as the big corps do, but they work hard to be proud of there performances come championships..

• Like 2

Yea you got that right! I told the guy about how last year I really wanted to watch open finals and didn't want to waste my money if they weren't going to show it. He said they were going to have it. So they jacked up the price 20 bucks and screwed me even more than last year! Yea way to go DCI.

mat.gif