Buffalo Wing Championships

Can I request that my fan network purchase money be specifically allocated to pay for Tom Blair and not whoever is running this webcast?

It's not that Dean would ever want to be the center of attention. :P

I'm sure the girls would fawn all over him if he just stood there on the podium while someone else conducted. :tongue:

BTW I'm at the show

Good what's happening!?!?! The feeds have been blowing C#CK

Edited by BlueDevils92
  • Like 1

Who did the sound check for this video?

I always wonder... do they do a stream/sound quality check ahead of time on these shows? I assume at some venues they have very little time, but at others, where the corps are practicing the day of, it should be a simple matter to check the quality and balance during that rehearsal and get the mikes etc set up in ideal locations.

What's the attendance like? Looks pretty full, but the view we're getting on FN is pretty awful for showing the stadium.

I think the attendance is pretty darn good.they only sold the lower bowl...between the 20's are well packed.

Did I miss an announcement that this evening's Fan Network camera/audio crew is comprised entirely of pre-schoolers suffering from vertigo and tinnitus?

• Like 5

These fans must be watching the multi cam on their phones

I could get a better audio feed off an old 1973 Radio Shack tape recorder/ casette than this 2013 alleged " High Tech " audio feed. They should just fire the incompetents that they entrusted with coordinating this audio and visual feed disaster. What a ripoff.

• Like 1

I switched to high cam because I was tired of missing nice drill and watching pit players make goofy faces. But the top 3rd of the screen is seats and the bottom 3rd is back of heads.