Open Class Finals

Taipei Yheufu got a 77.350, winning International Division

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad BDB didn't win. I could hear/see them spitting on the ground as SCVC was announced the victors. Classless...

I'm 100% positive that BDB was not spitting. They clapped. I was on the field. You, my sadly mistaken friend, are the one who is classless.

• Like 6

Glad BDB didn't win. I could hear/see them spitting on the ground as SCVC was announced the victors. Classless...

I'll hold my tongue about BDB.

Vanguard is a class act, always has been, and way to go V cadets! You deserve this win! Maybe it's an all around Vanguard year!

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 4

I had every intention of posting pictures and updates, but despite the fact that I had 3 to 4 bars of LTE network, I still had no data access. I couldn't get on a web browser or the DCP app. Sucked. Oh well, instead I had to just watch the shows and enjoy them. What a drag, haha.

I had every intention of posting pictures and updates, but despite the fact that I had 3 to 4 bars of LTE network, I still had no data access. I couldn't get on a web browser or the DCP app. Sucked. Oh well, instead I had to just watch the shows and enjoy them. What a drag, haha.

At least you got to be there and watch the shows. Hopefully it was a good time all around.

• Like 1

1375851037[/url]' post='3304425']

Not sure where you were watching or that you are just trying to spread hate but BDB was notspitting on the field. I thought that all the corps brought it tonight. Congrats to SCVC on their win. BDB, your showed rocked tonight! You should be proud! All corps stepped up their game from last year for sure. Shout out to Genesis! Awesome show!

Now on to Indy!

Indiana...why you have 2 time zones!?!?! GRR

Most of the state is more in tune with the east, but where I live (near Michigan City) is next to Chicago. We get Chicago television and radio news and Chicago newspapers. And our towns are bedroom communities for commuters to Chicago.

Florida only has ONE time zone its Eastern

Wish I was able to go.

Sounds and looks like this was a great show.

Point spreads are fairly close as well:

1.65 between 9th and 7th

1.2 between 3rd and 5th

.45 between 1 and 2.

Congratulations to everyone.

Now onto Indy.