Quarter finals on Fan Network

For FREE even, you don't have to pay anything or subscribe to Fan Network! :thumbup:/>

How does that work?

How does that work?

Go to http://dci.thefannetwork.org/ There are free videos you can watch now under Spotlight '13 without logging in as a subscriber. Not everything there is paid content. If memory serves for quarterfinals, they'll leave the early stream under Live Webcast and allow you to click it without logging in as subscribers normally do. NOTE: If you try and see nothing and no other way to view a streaming video but see the word "HOME" in the Live Webcast window, click that first, and then you should be able to click the live webstream without logging in.

They just open the stream up to anyone on the Fan Network front page. Helps them tune things up for the semis and finals broadcasts, and gets people excited to go to the theater to see the rest of the shows. It's a great chance (sometimes the only chance) to see a lot of great Open Class shows! Definitely worth keeping on in the background all day if you're able. :thumbup:/>

Bump,

I am a registered user but did not pay for FN this year and I can't view. Error message says

The content you are trying to watch is for

Drum Corps International Fan Network authorized accounts only.

I even tried to logout and watch anonymously and it didn't work either. There doesn't appear to be a link for purchase either. The one day I am off work and could watch. Frustrating!!!

Fan Network made me log in to watch the Prelims stream, so I'm not sure how it would work for someone without an account.

I thought I'd found a way around it with having a non-subscribed account and "purchasing" the $0.00 pay-per-view of the stream, but so far I'm still getting the same errors.

EDIT: Fixed, just had to log back in. Getting the stream now.

In order to get in, You'll need to register an account or log into your current one, then as before, click around until you get to a purchase a subscription page. At the bottom, it will have pay-per-view options for Prelims and Semis, the one for Prelims will be for $0.00 as I said before, and they will not ask you for credit card information or the like. Log out of your account, then back in, then click one of the buttons for the stream, and voila.

Currently an intermission, was partially worried for a half second it would be an audio only deal shutup.gif/>

Edited by DrumcorpsmademeaTuba

You have ot click around for it.

On the fan network home page, click on Prelims:Beta

Click on More Info, add to cart, purchase. Log-out, log-in, and it should work.

• Like 1