Chat Room for Prelims and Semis!

Their penalty was relayed by rondinaro in the theaters.

It's a #### shame because the effect was breathtaking. Watching them emerge from the tunnel in a cloud of dust was an amazing effect.

So the real question:

is it worth the penalty when BAC is in Finals regardless of the penalty & they're not really that poised to make Top 6 anyway?

I guess we can wait to see where Madison and Cavaliers end up, but is the awesome effect worth the penalty, or do you drop the penalty to place a few placements higher?

So the real question:

is it worth the penalty when BAC is in Finals regardless of the penalty & they're not really that poised to make Top 6 anyway?

I guess we can wait to see where Madison and Cavaliers end up, but is the awesome effect worth the penalty, or do you drop the penalty to place a few placements higher?

Depends on how close they are to Cavies and whether they want to try to make a point against the G7. Are there any actual benefits to placing 8th or 7th rather than 9th or 10th? eg with show payouts in 2014 or revenue sharing this year?

So the real question:

This reminds me of 1985 when Boston took a penalty for use of electronics...

This reminds me of 1985 when Boston took a penalty for use of electronics...

When Surf was in Open Class they had a spinner to choose the show's ending, which included "Take the Penalty". When that option landed, the corps raced across the front sidelines and played in the audience's face.

• Like 3