Scores?

If dry ice is not considered a flammable liquid or hazardous material then I'd say it would be legal.

Dry ice is not considered a liquid at all (Does carbon dioxide ever even go through a liquid phase?) for one thing, and hazardous is more along the lines of whether or not you're thinking hard enough to not touch the stuff with bare skin. A dry-ice machine would be perfect, and very likely legal.

If dry ice is not considered a flammable liquid or hazardous material then I'd say it would be legal.

My guess, Boston's staff eliminates the use of the Johnson and Johnson's Baby Powder for tomorrow nite's Semi's. I would if I was them. Not enough upside, and too much downside ( penalty )

nm

Edited by BRASSO

If Crowns Drumline was just .2 points better they would have beaten BD!!!! Ugh!!!!

I have said for quite awhile now that Carolina Crown will nudge BD on Finals Night, and I'm not wavering a bit on this prediction.

(Oh be still, Mr. Smarty Pants, BRASSO )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

My guess, Boston's staff eliminates the use of the Johnson and Johnson's Baby Powder for tomorrow nite's Semi's. I would if I was them. Not enough upside, and too much downside ( penalty )

When I saw that color guard girls face at the theater all full of powder I thought I was watching Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol"...LOL

...it was cool though

When I saw that color guard girls face at the theater all full of powder I thought I was watching Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol"...LOL

...it was cool though

they only have to do it once, then edit it into the dvd's. it did look really cool! and i was thinking fog machine or something too!