All eyes on Glenn Fugett tonight

Crown gets 4th in percussion with a 19.2. That's only 0.5 pt back from first place Cadets and more importantly only 0.4 pts back from BD!

• Like 1

To be fair:

1) If Crown does win fair-and-square tomorrow night, I will post a meme, featuring Sudden Clarity Clarence.

2) If the judging is suspicious, I will post a meme, featuring McKayla Is Not Impressed.

3) If Crown (or some other corps) is jammed by the judges, I will post a meme, featuring Rage Face.

You can thank me later.

As promised, here is the meme:

3vgf3f.jpg

I already posted it in the semifinals scores thread.

Boy, I am ###### off tonight. Seriously, I don't recall ever being this angry about a drum corps show.

• Like 3

3vgf3f.jpg

Boy, I am ###### off tonight. Seriously, I don't recall ever being this angry about a drum corps show.

Dude... Crown would've won even if they scored the same as pre-lims in percussion...

3vgf3f.jpg

The amount of self-importance you've shown recently really is kind of ridiculous. Let me be explicit: no one cares how you feel about drum corps.

• Like 8

3vgf3f.jpg

I'm so glad someone else out there feel like I do. I totally agree!

• Like 1

What criticism are you talking about? The lunatic conspiracy freakout over the scores tonight?

Perry much any criticism over the past few years and the loons in the crowd that leave after crown is done. It's just disrespectful.