All eyes on Glenn Fugett tonight

It would have only taken .3 to put them 6th in percussion over Madison Scouts to tie BD in overall score.

Incorrect, .3 to tie.

Question is are Crown good enough to be .6 within Devils percussionand if not, where can they get it? I think finals night GE Vis panel is in BD's favor (give them an extra .2 vs last night). Blue Devils will have to get 3rd in GE Music and have one of the visual to improve in order for Crown to win. I don't see that with finals night visual judges. I think they can make up the gap in Vis Analysis though... Crown was 4th tonight.

Percussion judge will not call it, it will be the GE Music judges. If Devils get 2nd, they win.

Edited by CloudHype

nm

Edited by BRASSO

Oh... I also think tonight is the night where Crown has a panel the might win the night with.

9 out of 10 times, whoever wins the Semi's goes on to win the Crown or at least a share of the Crown ( opps... did I say Crown ? )

I think that is what I said. It would have put them at 18.8. .1 over Madison for 6th in percussion, who had a 18.7.

That .3 would have averaged out to the .15 gap in overall corps score.

Ignore that, my eyes are still seeing the Pyware grid from all these long nights. :)

But I stand by the rest that I said.

Oh... I also think tonight is the night where Crown has a panel the might win the night with.

Speaking of which, what is the judging panel for the Semi's today ? Anybody know ?

Dude...come on...really? You can really sit there and say that BD's drumcline should not be in the top 4? REALLY? And that Bluecoats line last night was better than SCV? Come on man...don't let the blind hate and homerism make you look silly.

Look silly?? Blind hate??? Hardly....

Been around the activity far too long to know what's crankin' and what's not. Cadets, Bluecoats, SCV cranked.... BD only "cranks" when standing still. That, Mr. "Apathy" is reality that can be seen on the Fan Network, or the DVD's when they come out.

Speaking of which, what is the judging panel for the Semi's today ? Anybody know ?

General Effect Visual: Kyle Miller, Frank Morris

General Effect Music: Nola Jones, Ken Turner

Visual: Juno Orefice

Visual Analysis: Tim Ochran

Color Guard: Debbie Torchia

Brass: Mark McGahey

Music Analysis: Jay Kennedy

Percussion: Glenn Fugett