All eyes on Glenn Fugett tonight

Jeff - never said Marty didn't know his "stuff," however the "artist at slotting" comment was primarily due to him giving Crown the number he did. No way on a Fugett sheet (judging tonight), or Prosperie sheet (finals judge) Crown's performance last night at prelims touches an 18.

well, you may want to think that over again. Fugett basically said to Jeff " here, you're the ######## now"

• Like 5

Perry much any criticism over the past few years and the loons in the crowd that leave after crown is done. It's just disrespectful.

I mentioned this last year, but ill bring it up again.

There's nothing wrong with supporting your favorite corps.

BUT,

Last year at finals I had a group of crown parents sitting in front of me. After scores were announced, they start flipping out. Cussing F*** this, F*** that."the blue devils are ruining the activity" "Are the

judges deaf and blind?"

I've seen some bad fans in my lifetime, but I was thoroughly disgusted at how classless these parents were.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 2

BUT,

Last year at finals I had a group of crown parents sitting in front of me. After scores were announced, they start flipping out. Cussing F*** this, F*** that."the blue devils are ruining the activity" "Are the

judges deaf and blind?"

I've seen some bad fans in my lifetime, but I was thoroughly disgusted at how classless these parents were.

I saw the same thing. That's what had caused my spite I think

I said earier this year that for the first time in a while, Crown wasn't the interwbez darlings with their Purple Devils show, and they were freaking about it.

now it's worse. say they don't win tomorrow...oh boy.

I'm ok if they win, but I can see why they may not

• Like 1

BUT,

judges deaf and blind?"

blink.gif I'm a Crown fan but wow that is really bad.

It should be interesting from a percussion standpoint tomorrow night. Was tonight an aberration or was Crown en fuego tonight? I say on fire, or somebody finally lit a fire underneath them. It was good to see that the rest of the corps went ape and covered their brothers and sisters in the percussion section just in case. I wouldn't want to be Prosperie tomorrow. Don't expect BD to lay down and die though. Their show is brilliant, too.

Whatever it's worth, I still think it would be good to rethink their percussion approach after this season is over. Had their percussion hung around 4th place all season, Crown might have had an undefeated season.

BUT,

judges deaf and blind?"

I try not to spite individual drum corps for their fans, otherwise I would never like the Cavaliers or Madison Scouts (Fangirls are a plague everywhere in every medium that can't end fast enough.) but I'll admit that what I'll call my "pity" calls for the Blue Devils stemmed from all the hostility to them, as if they're doing anything wrong. I still hold firmly to the belief that a minor portion of the crowd not cheering for BD would do so no matter what they produced.

• Like 2