Viewing Finals on Web

Anyone know if DCI has said if awards will still be live-streamed free or is it part of the steaming of finals? I love watching the reactions from the crowd and corps members at retreat.

You may have a hard time finding one on such late notice, but you can watch it on your TV with Google's Chromecast. ($35.00). You need a wireless connection and a USB port on your TV.

Yes! I really want a Chromecast, but they're hard to find in stock and I just didn't think ahead.sigh.gif I did find an adapter (mini-port to HDMI). Sure hope this works! Thanks!!

Edited by KC4Bloo

Thank you so much! I'll try to find what you recommend!

No problem! What year is your Air though? Only the ones from late 2010 and later support audio over HDMI. Should have mentioned this in the original post, sorry.

Edited by cmathis

No problem! What year is your Air though? Only the ones from late 2010 and later support audio over HDMI.

My "About this Mac" says it's "mid 2011".

Awesome, you're good to go!

Thanks again!!

Yes! I really want a Chromecast, but they're hard to find in stock and I just didn't think ahead.sigh.gif I did find an adapter (mini-port to HDMI). Sure hope this works! Thanks!!

You should be able to try it out with the Prelim or Semis stream which are still available. Hope it works out for you!

I've got the feed on the big screen and my surround sound, want to come watch, lol. right now sound is muffles but that should get better when show starts, right?