Viewing Finals on Web

High cam and multi-cam feeds aren't synced up. We tried to play them side by side, but...

• Like 1

This is almost unwatchable. There are glitches, smears or skips like every 45 seconds or so.

1376157042[/url]' post='3307793']

No problem! What year is your Air though? Only the ones from late 2010 and later support audio over HDMI. Should have mentioned this in the original post, sorry.

Got everything connected and the picture looks great! Sound is good, too! Now if the feed would cooperate...

Thanks for all advice!

The official suggestion from Support was to rewind a few minutes and watch from there. What's the point of a 'Live Feed' if we can't watch it live??

• Like 3

The official suggestion from Support was to rewind a few minutes and watch from there. What's the point of a 'Live Feed' if we can't watch it live??

i don't disgree, but it works.

This is almost unwatchable. There are glitches, smears or skips like every 45 seconds or so.

I could not watch one whole Corps yet it keeps freezing skipping from Corps to Corps This is very unwatchable & want my money back DCI!!!!!

Edited by lOST BOY

Got everything connected and the picture looks great! Sound is good, too! Now if the feed would cooperate...

Thanks for all advice!

Awesome! No problem! My feed was terrible too for Blue Stars and Spirit, but then it settled down and everything played out without a hitch.