DCIFinals.com

Has anyone else tried to sign in to the website?

I've tried three times with no luck. Just testing to make sure I could get into the system.

I purchased the broadcast on July 29th and I am a Fan Network member.

Thanks for the responses!

Has anyone else tried to sign in to the website?

I've tried three times with no luck. Just testing to make sure I could get into the system.

I purchased the broadcast on July 29th and I am a Fan Network member.

Thanks for the responses!

What time does the stream begin? Nothing will happen if there is no show to see/stream (i.e. there is no other content other than streaming Finals)

I haven't tried yet......thought it was too early. But, I have my fingers crossed. I purchased it awhile ago and never received an email confirmation. That worries me a bit. Hopefully, all will go well. I am a FN subscriber, too.

I expected no streaming ... but after I made the purchase back in July, I signed out and signed back in to test ... make sure it worked and it did last month.

Edited by Boybugle63

Just tried it, it works fine on my end. Just showing random stuff until the stream really starts at 2

Just tried it, it works fine on my end. Just showing random stuff until the stream really starts at 2

Ok, so there is an issue for me ... find my confirmation email.

Thanks for checking!

What time does the stream begin?

5pm EST.

Ok, so there is an issue for me ... find my confirmation email.

Thanks for checking!

Not sure there is a confirmation email. I never received one. Just logged in on the site, and it seems to be okay. Although all I'm getting is the Dan Potter trailer vid.

I'm logged in. At the bottom of the page it says:

"If you opened this page before the start of the broadcast, please refresh the page in order to see the 'Live' feed once it has started."

FYI, last year the exhibition performance by the Open Class champ started about ten minutes earlier than the schedule had indicated. (As I discovered to my shock when I was still in the souvenir area!) So if you're looking to see SCVC's 6:30 p.m. performance, better check in by about 6:15.

• Like 1