"OFFICIAL" FINALS THREAD

Not sure what exactly you'd like them to do? "it's broke, we're working on it" is a pretty reasonable update.

There's lots more they could do. Announce a plan for how they plan to reimburse folks who paid for this if problems continue. Stop advertising it on the live blog at dci.org. Kick off plan B and start up some additional stream feeds, or switch to the alternate provider. I'm sure they don't have a plan B, but the fact that they don't itself is poor customer service.

• Like 1

I paid $49 for this? This is was I was afraid of. Thanks DCI!

I'm watching on about a five-minute delay. That seems to have fixed a lot of the problems.

• Like 1

Big skip in the broadcast at the top of of Blue Stars show. I tried refreshing, then going back a minute, and keep getting the same jump.

Roll it back about 10-30 seconds. Official word is a buffer issue at the server's location. Rolling it back worked for me.

Yeah I rolled it back and it's been fine; some jumps of course. When I do live I get the "Video Unavailable" so I just rather stay behind then refreshing the dang thing

And now it's jumped back to the Blue Stars loading onto the field.