2014 Predictions!

I am just going to guess at the top 12 based on observations, trends and staff changes (good or bad)

1. BD (if you know me, you would know that I would rather not see this. Lately, they have been very heard to beat back to back and until that changes, I think this is a safe guess)
  2. Cadets (I could also see them and Crown switch. It will completely depend on the show)
  3. SCV (I think the top two spots are SO hard to break into, but this will be a favorite for fans)
  4. Crown (my guess is they will try to win again with the same "formula" as last season and it will not work... though I would be ok if it did. Fourth place seems to be where they go when they aren't in contention, though I bet they will start the month off in the top two)
  5. Cavaliers (I think their brass will be significantly improved. They have some great teachers on staff)
  6. Phantom
  7. Bluecoats (can't seem them lower than this)
  8. Madison
  9. Boston
  10. Blue Knights
  11. Blue Stars
  12. Crossmen or Troopers

Of course they are just guesses. Would be interesting to see how close I am at the end of the season.

So… Crossmen are going to win? They're the corps doing the West Coast swing this year.

It wasn't that long ago when they were the best corps to never win a championship... But might take a few years to get to that point again.

James

my predictions

1. Blue Devils - could just be a lot of hype but they seem to have been the best all around corps for years

2. Carolina Crown- coming off an amazing season they will be hot looking for a second title but just coming up a little short

3. Santa Clara Vanguard - their show last year was one of my favorites i hope they continue to improve

4. Blue Coats - They have really impresses me the past few years

5. Cadets - as soon as i heard the show theme i lost interest..i hope im wrong about rhis one

6. The Cavaliers - this one absolutely kills me, i wish they were top 5 material in they might be, they have great music and a nice dark theme this year..but the question is Can they execute?

7. Phantom Regiment - Swan Lake seems pretty great but i feel like they're going to have an okay season

8. Madison Scouts or Boston Crusaders- theyre getting better and both are amazing

10-12 is just close

id say blue stars, spirit of atlanta, crossmen, and blue knights..not in that order and i know i added one but like i said i cant choose because ofhow close they are

should be an amazing season

cant wait to see a show or two, all these corps are amazing and fun to watch

Edited by CaviesFan17

1: BD

2: SCV

3: the cadets

4: Crown

5: cavies

6: Blue coats

7: phantom

8: BAC

9: Scouts

10: Blue stars

11: Troop

12: Colts

13: BK

14: spirit.

15: Crossmen

16: the academy

1: BD

2: SCV

3: the cadets

4: Crown

5: cavies

6: Blue coats

7: phantom

8: BAC

9: Scouts

10: Blue stars

11: Troop

12: Colts

14: spirit.

15: Crossmen

16: the academy

I'm curious about 10-12. Do you have some inside info that caused you to place Blue Stars, Troopers and Colts ahead of BK, Spirit and Crossmen?

It wouldn't be a normal preseason unless a poster or two have BK dropping out of the Top 12 and not making Finals.

Wes... Wes... where are you today ? ( lol!)

Did we all expect glassmen as 13th in 2011 or blue stars in 13th In 2012? Anything can happen

My updated predictions now that almost all of the corps have announces their shows.

1. Carolina Crown

2. Blue Devils

Both corps have fantastic shows that accentuate their strengths and represent all the things they do best. Crown has the momentum. BD has/the repotoire

3. SCV

4. Blue Coats

5. BAC

Yes, I have BAC skyrocketing to 5th. No, I am not crazy. They have an awesome theme this year and I think they will execute it perfectly. SCV will build off of a fantastic fourth place finish last year and the Blue Coats have some great music and a great show.

6. The Cadets

7. Phantom

8. Cavaliers

Before you ask me about 6th place, are you excited for their show? That's what I thought, on to the last 4.

9. BK

10. Madison

11. Troopers

12. SoA

Troopers have fantastic music, fantastic design, and have earned this finals of. Madison needs some fresh ideas. SoA makes me go "eh" and Blue Knights are always 9-11.

13. Blue Stars

14. Cross men

15. Oregon

16. Colts

My updated predictions now that almost all of the corps have announces their shows.

5. BAC

Yes, I have BAC skyrocketing to 5th. No, I am not crazy. They have an awesome theme this year and I think they will execute it perfectly.

6. The Cadets

If this ever happened it would sure shake things up a bit in DCI. I believe the last time BAC topped The Cadets in competition was on July 7th, 1980, at a DCI show in Hanover, Pa. or some such. Whats that.. 34 years ago or something ? So that'd make a lot of older BAC alums throw their hip out attempting a cartwheel if this ever happened ( haha!)