2014 Predictions!

For those who aren't aware, they (North Eastern Technology) are a drum corps from Thailand that will be competing in International Class this year

Does anyone know what their program or repertoire will be? I've checked their Facebook page multiple times over the past few months, but to no avail, since I don't read Thai.

Also, there was a coup in Thailand last month: will that affect the corps' trip to the U.S.?

What's the scoop on the other world class corps? Haven't heard too much from Milwaukee, Mount Holly, Seattle, Sacramento, or Diamond Bar.

Mandarins have 3 parts of the show on the field, per Facebook. Cascades are posting a bunch of videos on Facebook that seem to indicate that they are off to a great start, seeing the term "New Cascades" thrown around a lot. Wondering if they just completely forgot to announce the show. No hints or anything at all from them there. Haven't heard a whole lot on the others.

Prediction dos.

1. Crown

2. BD

3. SCV

4. Cadets

5. Bluecoats

6. Phantom

7. Boston

8. Cavaliers

9. BK

10. Scouts

11. Stars

12. SoA

13. Crossmen

Sorry to see no one else is competing, I was really looking forward to seeing more shows this summer.

Unfortunate that even when the Crossmen are the only ones to perform, they still get 11th :shutup:

I think I'll go hide now from the very vocal Crossmen supporters that are on DCP tonight :peek:

• Like 7

Bold predictions, indeed.

1. Crown

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Vanguard

5. Cavaliers

6. Bluecoats

7. Madison

8. Boston

9. Phantom

10. Spirit