2014 Predictions!

SCV will be top 3 (though honestly, after what I saw, I have them in first)

Boston Crusaders will be 6th.

A group usually in finals will be knocked out and will be replaced by a group that has never made World Class / Div I finals before.

BDB and SCV will pass 4 World Class Corps on prelims

Each major caption will have a different winner on finals.

SCV will be top 3 (though honestly, after what I saw, I have them in first)

Boston Crusaders will be 6th.

A group usually in finals will be knocked out and will be replaced by a group that has never made World Class / Div I finals before.

BDB and SCV will pass 4 World Class Corps on prelims

Each major caption will have a different winner on finals.

Nevermind. I sorta hope you're right about SCV although id rather see Bloo in 1st

Edited by Cappybara

1. BD

2. Cadets

3. SCV

4. Crown

5. Coats

6. Madison

7. Boston

8. Phantom

9. Cavies

10. Spirit

11. Crossmen

12. Troopers

• Like 2

I never understood why they should be in finals besides everyone liking them and not caring about Stars. They beat Blue Stars once and that was a show where Stars only had a 15 minute warm up (Evansville 2 hour rain delay). Head to Head Blue Stars won 23-1 with a 2 point difference 16/23 times with the biggest point differences the week before finals. They were NEVER close until the last night where they magically were a tenth behind.

Phantom shouldn't have won in 96 but it happened. Troopers got much better late, which is why. And I agree they should have been and Blue Stars shouldn't have been.

1. BD

2. Cadets

3. SCV

4. Crown

5. Coats

6. Madison

7. Boston

8. Phantom

9. Cavies

10. Spirit

11. Crossmen

12. Troopers

I don't know where they are going to place in comparison to other corps, but I'm pretty sure Cavies will be ahead of Phantom and it's going to happen sooner than later.

I've seen Phantom and Cavaliers quite a bit and to be honest if either of them are top 6 I'll be shocked.

• Like 2

This would REALLY be intriguing should it happen, as it would be one of the following 7 Corps :... Pacific Crest, Mandarins, Academy, Oregon Crusaders, Jersey Surf, Cascades, Pioneer.

After seeing some bits of Crossmen, Troopers and Blue Knights on YouTube I think it's fair to say that Crossmen and BK will be in the same cluster of corps this year.. My guess is the Troopers will probably be behind both of them when all is said and done. Very anxious to see what the Colts, SOA and Blue Stars have in store for this year. The fight to get into finals is sure to be exciting again!

James Beatty