SCV

Phantom

Cavies

Madison

Boston

Blue Stars

Blue Knights

Spirit

Cadevarown? Cadevanguard in the late 90's?

I actually decided to go back further... to 1976 in DCI.

The Cadevaliers have won over 80% of the DCI Titles since 1976. This year will increase that percentage of wins for them once more, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

1. Cadets

2. Bluecoats

3. BD

4. Crown

5. SCV

6. Cavies

7. Phantom

8. Boston

9. Madison

10. Blue Stars

11. Blue Knights

12. Troopers

Solid. But I think Bluecoats is the winner. It will be tough to take them down on August 4th in Massillon. Right as they enter the home stretch.

1. Cadets
2. Bluecoats
3. BD
4. Crown
5. SCV
6. Cavies
7. Phantom
8. Boston
9. Madison
10. Blue Stars
11. Blue Knights
12. Troopers

Solid. But I think Bluecoats is the winner. It will be tough to take them down on August 4th in Massillon. Right as they enter the home stretch.

Thats super ok, superOOk.

I really want verification on this hype with some stink'n scores. Curse you delayed cinema broadcast!!

Based on what I've seen videos of so far:

1) Blue Devils (It feels like the most complete product from the top tier corps, and musically, it is my favorite show so far.)

2) Cadets (They seem to have all the components to win and a killer design, but I think BD has the better product.)

3) Bluecoats (After seeing a runthrough video, I am in love. I did hear some issues in the ballad section and solos as far as brass performance goes, but this design is just great, and it lets the corps show off its strengths.)

4) Carolina Crown (I find this show design to be a bit of a let down. The brass is fantastic, but I feel like designwise, the show just doesn't have the going power of the three I put above them.)

5) Santa Clara Vanguard (I have only seen an incomplete show video, but I wasn't in love with this show as much as their 2004 rendition. With the white jackets, I am not sure they can get clean enough to get any higher than 5th, but I doubt they fall below 5th.)

6) Phantom Regiment (Going into this season, I was a skeptic, but I think they can really make this show work. It is not my favorite, but I think the corps has the talent to take 6th.)

7) Cavaliers (I expected a bit more preseason from them, but I think this show is their strongest in years. That said, the shows this season seem to be strong in general. That percussion break is amazing, though.)

8) Blue Knights (Once again, I'm judging off of an incomplete show, but what I saw was great. I think they can break into the upper pack finally. This corps has talent.)

9) Madison Scouts (I don't want to put them so low, but the other corps are just so good. I could see them as high as 8th, but cleaning this brass book is going to be rough.)

10) Boston Crusaders (This show could be higher, but it is going to be a hard sell. That being said, this 7-10 group seems really volatile. I'm interested in seeing how this show in particular plays out.)

11) Crossmen (That's right folks, I see Crossmen getting 11th; although, I see them no higher than that. The new drill is a godsend, and I think the show is a good fit for them. Right now they are a bit on their own on the West Coast, but of the lower finalist corps, I see them as being the strongest.)

12) Blue Stars (They seem in the same boat as Crossmen right now. I think they'll definitely be in finals, and they might be 11th instead of Crossmen.)

I don't even want to try to predict the non finalist placements until a regional takes place. Especially since I haven't seen most of their shows.

• Like 2

If OC can pull its visual program up a solid level, they will be fighting for top 15. Based on what I have hear musically out of them thus far, they are improved over last year. Time will tell if they are clean enough to make a run higher. They started their move in around June 7th or so. They are behind everyone in terms of cleaning, but I think if they do the right things, they will definately improve over last year.

So far, based on fan network viewing, I see Cadets, Crown, BD and SCV fighting it out. I have not seen Bluecoats yet.

In the bottom part, I see a lot of corps fighting for 12th. I beleive 12-16 will be just as interesting as 1-4 will be this year.