The staff merrigoround

Hearing rumors that phantoms guard staff has left. True or false?

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if this happened. If true and they are gone, I'd put money on Jamey leaving as well.

Brass arranger, percussion arrangers, guard staff, and possibly visual designer all gone in one year. What's that say about the state of affairs in Rockford?

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if this happened. If true and they are gone, I'd put money on Jamey leaving as well.

Brass arranger, percussion arrangers, guard staff, and possibly visual designer all gone in one year. What's that say about the state of affairs in Rockford?

Even the website is freaking out.

pr.png

• Like 1

We haven't heard anything concrete about brass or guard leaving, and yet we're doing our absolute best to stir up those ideas. This is how "I heard a rumor that so-and-so is leaving" gets started. Maybe we should stop talking like this for a bit until we hear something substantial...

Edited by snaredude08

We haven't heard anything concrete about brass or guard leaving, and yet we're doing our absolute best to stir up those ideas. This is how "I heard a rumor that so-and-so is leaving" gets started. Maybe we should talking like this for a bit until we hear something substantial...

DCP. You gotta love it.

His writing seems like it would fit like a glove with Phantom's symphonic style... No idea if that's a possibility, but it would definitely be cool.

Good call. I loved his writing at SCV when he was there in 2006-2007.

• Like 1

Mike Jackson has left Bluecoats. He mentions it on his website.

This to me is a HUGE surprise. I'm very curious to see where he ends up at.

Edited by Zeke

Looking at their scores for the last two years, it's been guard and vis proficiency holding them down. So i'm going to guess it's the way they're marching, and the way the guard performs

I would argue that the guard has been the strongest section the past several years! If they are leaving and I've heard from a pretty reliable source that they are.... I will be sad :-(