The staff merrigoround

Call me crazy but I think the more significant part of that story involves Chuck Naffier's return to Colts.

Man... Crossmen... hope you have some well thought out recovery plan here...

That duo (in my relatively insignificant opinion) were the strength of that team.

to be continued....

CHUCK NAFFIER is and always WAS STAYING AT CROSSMEN.

Also Mike Hardiek DRILL DESIGNER

http://www.crossmen.org/design-team-announcements

• Like 1

News from Phantom:

Jeremy Earnhart - Music Coordinator

Link

Subscript to this announcement is the addition of Gordon Henderson (UCLA band, SCV) to staff as consultant and Dr. Will Plenk to return. Doctor Plenk? Way to go Will; it was only a few seasons back we were seeing you as that fair haired Cadets' DM from Lindenhurst challenging us with The Door!, etc.

• Like 1

News from Phantom:

Jeremy Earnhart - Music Coordinator

Link

So: in the past three years Phantom has:

• hired the music arranger for L.D. Bell High School from the mid-'00s (when they finished 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 2nd at Grand Nationals in consecutive years)
  • Hired the percussion arranger for LD Bell from the same period
  • Hired the band director at LD Bell from the same period to be their music coordinator.

I'm...I think I'm OK with Phantom bringing that design nucleus in. Especially if working with those guys again gets the best stuff out of Hill.

So: in the past three years Phantom has:

• hired the music arranger for L.D. Bell High School from the mid-'00s (when they finished 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 2nd at Grand Nationals in consecutive years)
  • Hired the percussion arranger for LD Bell from the same period
  • Hired the band director at LD Bell from the same period to be their music coordinator.

I'm...I think I'm OK with Phantom bringing that design nucleus in. Especially if working with those guys again gets the best stuff out of Hill.

I really liked LD Bell's musical programs from 2007, 2008 and 2009 (check out www.dfife.com to get a glimpse - video menu).

I have to say that recent staff changes piqued my interest - except for guard because I have no prior reference to the new caption head. I am happy that Michael James is there!

• Like 1

This is so true. Makes one wonder why well qualified people continue to go there, knowing that they won't be allowed to do what they were hired to do. And from a business point of view, seems like a total waster of money.quote name='chaos001' timestamp='1379731288' post='3324553']

Doesn't do a bit of good to hire qualified people if you don't let them do their jobs.

A number of previous posters in this thread keep making declamatory accusations about Regiment yet fail to provide any anecdotes or proof to support their accusatory claim. I know the SUTA pledge binds one to keep things in the phamily, but to the phans and others who read this thread the posts seem bitter and almost incredulous because of the lack of full disclosure. Or should I say, phull disclosure.

I was always taught from the time I was little that if you point a finger at someone, the other four fingers point back to you. Is there any merit to the claims or are you just giving Regiment the finger?

• Like 3

Normy,

Haters gonna hate. I'm very excited for the Regiment. I think there is some potential here. Just let it develop without the negativity of certain contributors. People came down hard on Don Hill when he came in 2012 before he even put pen to paper!!!!!! Don helped the Turandot program rise to the top. Let's hope his reunion with Kuhn and others will bring further success to the Regiment organization.

• Like 1

Per his Facebook, Andre Feagin is retiring.

Tell him to come to Texas; Crossmen need a Brass Caption Head. He's too young to retire.

Edited by xbones7480
  • Like 2