The staff merrigoround

Tell him to come to Texas; Crossmen need a Brass Caption Head. He's too young to retire.

He's in Texas already, teaching at UTEP. He's been in drum corps in various capacities for 20 years, deserves a bit of a break.

I really liked LD Bell's musical programs from 2007, 2008 and 2009 (check out www.dfife.com to get a glimpse - video menu).

I have to say that recent staff changes piqued my interest - except for guard because I have no prior reference to the new caption head. I am happy that Michael James is there!

That 2007 show still stands as the most beautiful marching band show I have ever seen. Not to be punny, but it completely transcends the activity. Very excited for this pickup.

• Like 1

Per his Facebook, Andre Feagin is retiring.

Weird situation there. I actually thought Andre was helping the hornline on the up and up after the cipriani void starting after 2004.

I thought the 2009 hornline he was caption head for sounded great . . . not sure what ended up happening with the Academy. When they added Feagin and Gusseck after 2010 I thought they would have been a finalist contender huh.gif

Given who chooses and pays for staff, did anyone happen to notice Dilbert for today, 9/25 http://www.dilbert.com/

• Like 2

This thread has been dead awhile with no new leaks or certified new information out of any of the 20 plus World Class corps.

Could it be another consequence of the government shut down that FBI, CIA, and other mole contacts are now impacted so that no new DCI news??????:rock:

Also by now at least one or two of the usual suspects in World Class finals would have announced their show plans, if even tentatively for the new season. No one has done so yet nor has it been even leaked. Another consequence?.

I would have expected at least some little info flowing after the Madison get-together this past weekend. Perhaps that Brotherhood thing is also following the crowning tradition.

Edited by drilltech1
  • Like 3

I have it on good authority that the Cadets are doing a show on the battle of Inchon.

The Blue Stars Announce their brass staff-http://www.bluestars.org/story.php?story_id=667