Crown's single most brilliant move

And that's probably going to be the way to go for the next several years.

That's what I think too. Despite Crown victory, I think there's a lingering need to head "left" for the corps to beat for a coupe more years.

Crown's single most brilliant move ??

That's easy

Michael Klesh

...coupled with Breathe Dah...

• Like 1

On the contrary, my life is awesome!

You don't have to convince us. Me thinks thou dost protest too much...

This was my first finals I went to, rooting for Crown like crazy this season. I don't know if the atmosphere is always as charged Is it? It just seemed as though Crown just fed off the crowds reaction. I stood up I don't know how many times, my dad kept looking at me, he'd never been to finals either. Though they had a lot of fan support for 2012, it just seemed finals night just belonged to Crown, and they knew that they were going to take it. It was my 3rd time watching Crown live and it was just mind blowing the level of improvement between each competition. I hope next year the write both percussion and brass books at the same time, they do that, and keep up the guard and spectacular brass, it could very be Crowns' golden age.

• Like 1

This was my first finals I went to, rooting for Crown like crazy this season. I don't know if the atmosphere is always as charged Is it? It just seemed as though Crown just fed off the crowds reaction. I stood up I don't know how many times, my dad kept looking at me, he'd never been to finals either. Though they had a lot of fan support for 2012, it just seemed finals night just belonged to Crown, and they knew that they were going to take it. It was my 3rd time watching Crown live and it was just mind blowing the level of improvement between each competition. I hope next year the write both percussion and brass books at the same time, they do that, and keep up the guard and spectacular brass, it could very be Crowns' golden age.

No, don't you believe it. This year was special, and you are fortunate to have seen it live.

The stands were electric. More-so than any I can remember, the tension built for the final three. And it was so close that I don't believe either corps knew who was going to take it. Which made the experience all that more exciting.

Not even '08 was so exhilarating leading up to the battle for first.

Truly, one for the ages this year.

Best move they ever did was hire the Star dudes.

• Like 5

Best move they ever did was hire the Star dudes.

Seems like that tends to work out wherever it happens.

Their best move was to somehow pay off Fugett to gift them their drum score on Friday night so that they could go on last Saturday night so that they could get gifted the championship.

You don't sound very apathetic...

Their best move was to somehow pay off Fugett to gift them their drum score on Friday night so that they could go on last Saturday night so that they could get gifted the championship.

I think this is where my friends at the Blue Devils would smile and just say.... FYWW

You have a very nice day sir

• Like 2