Predictions for Scranton Pa,Aug 17,

Who cares?

Hope they step it up even more and give Bucs, Brass, Cabs a run for the money!

i care..and i hope the fail big.

• Like 3

And I hope they do fill out that show because it is just awesome....different strokes for different folks.

• Like 1

Open Class:

94.9 - Buccaneers

92.2 - Caballeros

91.9 - Cadets²

89.1 - Empire Statesmen

88.5 - Fusion Core

82.8 - Bushwackers

79.9 - Connecticut Hurricanes

77.8 - Long Island Sunrisers

Class A:

83.8 - White Sabers

74.8 - Windsor Regiment

i care..and i hope the fail big.

This saddens me. And angers me.

We sit and lament the demise of corps and you want a corps to fail? We sit and lament the lack of competition at the top and you want a corps to fail? We sit and lament the lack of entertainment and you want a corps to fail?

Really?

• Like 6

"Garfield" (Sorry all you new agers, I go back to 'Holy Name/Garfield Cadet days) seniors and Empire are pretty much a toss up, with Hopkins filling out his "Seniors" with people from the "Touring Corps" (Like last year).

Cadets 2 did add a few Cadets 1 members after DCI champs, primarily in the lowere brass area, and they also had at least one member from Spirit of Atlanta march with them through DCA champs. That kind of thing has gone on in DCA going back as far as I recall.

• Like 2

We sit and lament the demise of corps and you want a corps to fail? We sit and lament the lack of competition at the top and you want a corps to fail? We sit and lament the lack of entertainment and you want a corps to fail?

Really?

I was thinking the exact same thing. If Empire decided to turn it in and we didn't have Cadets 2 to add to the list of competitive corps in DCA, and not counting the Skyliners in yet (not meant in a bad way, just that they have yet to get on the field), being unsure of what will happen with the Renegades next year, and if no Class A corps decide to move into open, that would have left 10 competitive open class corps.

Saying you want to see any corps fail is really bad form.

• Like 3

Really?

well it was sarcasm. doesn't come across well here. sorry folks. i take it back. forget i said it.

• Like 1

LIZ you need to count again use your fingers

Bucs

Minn,Brass

Cabs

Corps Vets

Carolina Gold

Hurcs

L.I.Sunrisers

Cadets 2

Fusion Core

Kilties

Bush

That counts out to 11 corps with Empire closing shop

• Like 1

Really?

I agree. yes the poster has strong ties to Empire, a corps that has decided to not come out after this year, and he wants them to go out on top.

But we need more corps, and corps doing well. Only question for C2 is can the plug ins get up to snuff fast enough so you can't spot them easily?

• Like 1