Have you ever taken out a judge?

Saw a thread about corps members falling down, figured this would be a good topic!

in 2004, near the end of our first song, the bell of my Contra smacked into the back of a judges head, he yelled a very loud F-bomb and ran like a bat out of hell, almost running into another player. I managed to find this judge later in the show to make sure he was okay. He had a HUGE lump on his head and apparently a nasty headache. I wish this was at DCI, would have loved to see it in a video. :tongue:

Actually, me and Deb Torchia have gone out a few times, lol. I had to call it quits when she kept

Low balling Cavies scores :)

• Like 4

Actually, me and Deb Torchia have gone out a few times, lol. I had to call it quits when she kept

Like you would purposefully go for them?

So YOU'RE to blame for her Cavies crankiness, huh ? ( haha!)

Like you would purposefully go for them?

#### it I just reread your statement and realized you took my statement literal... :sleeping:

Rephrase, has anyone smacked into a judge on the field?!

• Like 1

Close up of a percussion judge running for his life from attacking bass drums.

• Like 1

hit one once...warned him I was coming, but didn't hear me due to the contras right in front of him

Close up of a percussion judge running for his life from attacking bass drums.

Ah, good ol' Limited Rendition. That's a funny clip.

Not that I recall….but in the days of no talking on the field, a judge broke out of their caption, came over and said Hi to me by name and waived…I was a bit freaked, couldn’t say hi back and it greatly amused others in my corps

I did however step on another member that dropped to the field to puke during a show, didn’t see him until I was on top of him ...that should count for something