Halftime Magazine: 2013 DCI Season Recap

Halftime Magazine (www.halftimemag.com). Check out the current issue here.

07-2013-halftime-magazine-cover-THM.jpg

Hello everyone...

As a writer for Halftime magazine, I’m putting together another article reviewing this year’s DCI World and Open Class drum corps for an edition this fall.

This next article will feature the top two drum corps in World and Open Class as well as Caption Award Winners, Drum Majors of the Year, Directors of the Year, and Most Improved Drum Corps accolades.

I am presenting an opportunity for drum corps staff members, support staff volunteers, members and alumni of these drum corps to participate in an interview with me to be considered for the article.

I am particularly interested in finding out your impressions of this year:

...Were you a member of the top two drum corps in World (Carolina Crown, Blue Devils) or Open Class (Vanguard Cadets, Blue Devils B)?

...Are you a fan that attended DCI World and/or Open Class Championships this summer?

...In light of the economy and fuel prices/logistics/housing challenges, how did you feel the summer tours compared to previous seasons?

...Got a good story or funny episode on tour?

...What were your impressions of this year's results (particularly with a new World Class Champion)?

...Regardless of your role in the activity, I will consider your input for the fall edition of the magazine.

I have a short deadline to wrap this season up. Email me now for an interview!

Musically,

-=GM=-

Gregory M. Kuzma

Writer

Halftime Magazine

www.halftimemag.com

GMKuzmaAuthor@aol.com