Crown 2013 Recording

• 5 weeks later...

2013 recording is now up! They just started populating the store about an hour ago, so only the show segments are up.

http://www.thecrownstore.com/digital-downloads/

• Like 1

2013 recording is now up! They just started populating the store about an hour ago, so only the show segments are up.

http://www.thecrowns...ital-downloads/

Someone on another thread said these recordings are pretty fabulous, except for some early cheering on one.

I went to the website and got a bit flummoxed by the geek vocabulary.

Are these recordings available in any way for us old geezers who are not as tech savvy or possessing all the latest gadgets and gizmos?

One of things I loved about Crown's show this year is how it found such positive resonance across so many generations. Even if the whole show design was not fully understood, even we dinosaurs appreciated that horn line.

• Like 2

One of things I loved about Crown's show this year is how it found such positive resonance across so many generations. Even if the whole show design was not fully understood, even we dinosaurs appreciated that horn line.

Can't agree more, and I'll bet a much bigger percentage of the audience than we might realize actually "got" the show even after just one viewing. Part of good design, IMO.

I didn't hear a hiss on there. But I was also listening in my car, so road noise may have covered it up.

I really liked the full corps recordings - the narration was brought much more into balance with the music, and complimented rather than overpowered.

Also got the horn-only recordings of the preshow and ballad. Sorry, Crown - the ballad without words works just as well... :)

Mike

It sounds to me like you guys have a lot of experience with these recordings. Anyone care to explain how I can get these from my computer to my galaxy s3?