2013 DCI Garage Sale

If they continue to hold out on the porta-potty next year, ask for two security guards to push through the throngs, clear a restroom for you, and beat down autograph-seekers.

No autograph seekers. However, I did have my name badge on when walking down the ramp at Camp Randall and after a few corps fans passed me, going in the opposite direction, I heard, "That is Michael Boo?" It was said in a somewhat disappointed tone of voice. I had one, "You're Michael Boo?" I apologized so they could save face.

:ph34r:

No autograph seekers. However, I did have my name badge on when walking down the ramp at Camp Randall and after a few corps fans passed me, going in the opposite direction, I heard, "That is Michael Boo?" It was said in a somewhat disappointed tone of voice. I had one, "You're Michael Boo?" I apologized so they could save face.

Maybe it was the butterscotch farts ?

Maybe Mr. Boo ought to just rent out one of the Cadets towers for his port-a-potty! They're plenty dirty already.

(I kid, I kid...sorta.)

The cement ceiling above my head (the bottom of the level above me) is only about eight feet. I'd have to lay it on its side.

For Sale – 100 irregularly shaped headgear. Conical shape. Black. Comes with a vermilion feather with chrome fastener. Also black visor. Math equations imprinted inside. Assembly instructions on request. Shipped flat. Teleporting extra. Tops not included. :w00t:/>

Call 1800SAILBOAT

Edited by Mellofello01
  • Like 1

For Sale – 100 irregularly shaped headgear. Conical shape. Black. Comes with a vermilion feather with chrome fastener. Also black visor. Math equations imprinted inside. Assembly instructions on request. Shipped flat. Teleporting extra. Tops not included. :w00t:/>/>

Call 1800SAILBOAT

and Crown was so, sooooooooooo lucky that not once this season did they compete in the rain! Carolina Cloud no longer!!

• Like 1

Lots of black cloaks, various sizing. Good for secret meetings, Halloween or storming the castle. For every 20 cloaks purchased you receive a complimentary triangle on a 6 foot pole.

It'd take a miracle...

• Like 1

borrowed this idea from a comment made by a friend who is well-into drum corps:

Krown Kardsmark: greeting Kards for all Occasions: "Impossible you say?", "My love will never end..." etc., etc.

Actually now that I think of it, it would be a cool way for some Crownie to make his tour monies for 2014 like that Spirit guy David does with his JDFuncorps videos.