2013 DCI Garage Sale

page4.jpg

"Revolutionize the activity"? "The Bolt" in particular appears to be a rifle without decoration and with a couple of jags cut out of it. "The Hook" is a just a stylized sabre. Blue Stars twirl far more interesting and "revolutionary" equipment each and every year. :doh:/>/>

EDIT: dang sorry about the oversized image. It was much smaller on the Cadets website. Way to pay for bandwidth you didn't need to Cadets! :doh:/>/>

And "The Loop" looks like a hangman's noose.

Edited by Tim Coffey

For Sale - 1000 plastic donation jars. Slot in top cover cut to accommodate folded bills. Formerly 10 lb peanut butter butter jars.

as is =$1.00 each. Cleaned(sort of)additional. S & H not included.

Spread them in your community for your next fundraiser.

To order call ONO-NOTAGAIN :tongue:

Edited by Mellofello01

And "The Loop" looks like a hangman's noose.

Hop is selling hook, line, and sinker to the schools. Maybe they'll take the bait. Nothing wrong with good ol American enterprise if it results in the sale and brings home the bacon. Hop, imo, has always been pretty good at turning a buck, and there's few criticisms that one can have with him there anyway, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

Hop is selling hook, line, and sinker to the schools. Maybe they'll take the bait. Nothing wrong with good ol American enterprise if it results in the sale and brings home the bacon. Hop, imo, has always been pretty good at turning a buck, and there's few criticisms that one can have with him there anyway, imo.

Sounds like you need to spend a couple of hours on a lake with a fishing pole in your hands.

Either that, or you need to go cook yourself some breakfast.

:tongue:/>

I'm sorry I guess I don't understand the pricing on these items. $71- $100+ each? I can't speak for everyone but I know how to use a saw, dremmel tool, paint brush, etc...and I am pretty sure I could go to home depot and pick up scrap lumber for $5 and make these for a total of $10-$20. Maybe these high schools they are targeting should invest in a good shop program, and teach their kids how to use tools to make this stuff themselves.

• Like 2