Rebate email from DCI

Sorry it was just the straw that broke the camel's last nerve. While a number of people have had difficulty with the streams this year, there have been a handful of nimrods who continually felt it necessary to tell us it works fine for them so it must be our fault and we have no right to complain. They said it was an entitlement mentality and manufactured outrage, and basically implied we were stupid for not paying for the live finals stream. Interestingly enough, after the problems people encountered with the finals stream, some of the very same people threw a fit because it happened to THEM.

I don't understand why giving the upside makes anyone a "nimrod", but to each his/her own.

about 12 of my students and a good handful of fellow "Drum corps types" I know had no issues so I was simply explaining my surprise. I didn't ever doubt that there were some issues. My point was simply that sometimes (A LOT of times) there is user error involved in a many of these types of events. Connections, equipment, not knowing what button to push etc.

Maybe I did not read the thread thoroughly, but I missed the entitlement/manufactured outrage part. I did not through those out there myself in while speaking of the DCI stream.

Back to the point though...

Im glad the stream worked great for me! And I am glad DCI is doing right by the customers who did not have as good of an experience. That's more than a lot of other companies do when there are breakdowns.

I don't understand why giving the upside makes anyone a "nimrod", but to each his/her own.

Maybe I did not read the thread thoroughly, but I missed the entitlement/manufactured outrage part.

I am not saying it does and I am not blaming anyone who may have had good intentions. The people I am referring to made comments on numerous other threads and their tone and intentions were clearly not benign. I was only explaining that to you at all because you were telling me how to breathe which seemed to suggest you think I was overreacting to something.

Got my rebate confirmation e-mail today, guessing that means it's been processed, and the money should appear back in my account soon? Anyone else get the same e-mail today?

Got my rebate confirmation e-mail today, guessing that means it's been processed, and the money should appear back in my account soon? Anyone else get the same e-mail today?

Got it yesterday.