Glassmen News?

Their equipment vehicles were still parked at their rehearsal site in mid-July when I drove by (quite unexpectedly; I had no idea they practiced so far outside of Toledo proper).

From Glassmen's Facebook page on August 7:

Glassmen Update. The Glassmen Board is working hard to create a new business model to return our corps to competition. Our debt is still massive and plans for a sustainable fiscal business model are being implemented. Until these two problems are under control, we are not healthy enough to guarantee the viability of a corps on the road. You understand that drum corps is a very expensive activity and has many, many complex contractual obligations and relationships. The issues we are dealing with are equally sensitive and complex; but, we are making progress. Our primary goal is to put the Glassmen back on the road as soon as possible. Your continued patience and understanding are greatly appreciated while we work toward this goal.

It's really sad to hear that from the Glassmen. Especially after the incredibly sad news from Music City. It's upsetting.

I really enjoyed watching them growing up, and honestly they were my favorite corps when I was a kid (still are up there, probably #3 behind SCV), so I truly hope they can work this out and return the glass to the field!