Glassmen News?

Let it be known by all that only the last sentence of the above post did I author. I don't know who is hacking DCP to use my name and say things I did not say. I have asked the moderators to investigate and my lawyers to monitor.Drilltech 1

Not sure if serious... or... ??? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

• Like 3

Let it be known by all that only the last sentence of the above post did I author. I don't know who is hacking DCP to use my name and say things I did not say. I have asked the moderators to investigate and my lawyers to monitor.Drilltech 1

You posted a reply to someone else? Perhaps you did something funky with the 'quotes' when replying.

It happens from time to time...

• Like 2

Very serious!

So... you are getting your lawyers involved over a drum corps message board?

Just trying to be clear on what you're saying. This is either an extremely serious matter or a frivolous waste of time, energy, and money.

... and I honestly don't see any way on earth, under any of the wildest imaginative experiences I can dream up, that this is an extremely serious matter.

• Like 4

Daniel Ray,

I don't know why you quote these things under my name as I find them posted previously under FSUbone's signature. I know you and I agree on very little about the drum corps activity but I don't know why you are seem to be messing with my posts. I have asked the moderators to investigate and my lawyers to monitor. If it is not you, be aware that someone is messing and should be put on notice.

Drill tech1

Probably just someone messed up a quote tag. If someone was "messing with your posts" you'd see your original messages changed (which I'm pretty sure you haven't seen -- right? just misattributed quotes? )

edit.

UPON FURTHER REVIEW

it seems you replied to FSUbone but deleted the quote tags in *your* message. So his post and your reply appear in the same post with no indication who posted which part.

Then Dray replied to your (badly formatted) post.

So the guy who messed up was....rolleyes.gif

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 7

The bingo programs are pretty much what make SCV and BD the most financially stable corps out there, those little old ladies are keeping them going. And they get very into their bingo games, I've seen fights almost break out at bingo games because someone took someone else's "lucky seat"

After reading through this post and seeing your statement, I wondered what the financial impact was of bingo for SCV. On the Form 990 that ended on 10/31/2011, SCV had $3.9 million of revenue compared to $3.4 million of expenses, for a healthly $517K operating profit. The revenue included a whopping $2.4 million of net bingo/gaming revenue. The further break down of the $2.4 million includes $400K (net) from bingo and $2 million (net) from pull tabs/instant tickets. HOLY SMOKES!!

If bingo dries up, SCV dries up.

Edit: I checked BD as well...they had $788K of net gaming revenue, mostly from bingo (very little from pull tabs/instant tickets).

Edited by sabrefan62
  • Like 1

It looks like you responded to fsubone, and somehow the quote tags were deleted.

No hacking took place.

It looks like you responded to fsubone, and somehow the quote tags were deleted.

No hacking took place.

I read what he has said differently from the way you read it and some of the others have read it.

If he says he had not posted what was said, that's a matter of concern.

If he is experiencing similar things in other aspects of his life on the computer, that's a concern.

It's not necessarily ineptitude with cut and paste quotes, if he didn't orginate the post.

Red negs nor green pluses seem both inappropriate if the guy is challenging a problem or problem person in his life.

Overreaction by all isn't helpful to him or any of us either way IMHO.

• Like 2