Scranton Show

DCA Scranton performances are now available on the DCA Fan Network...enjoy

Yes, I see the videos up there, but although I subscribed yesterday and the site confirms my purchase, when I click on a video, I do not have access...anyone else have that glitch?

Yes, I see the videos up there, but although I subscribed yesterday and the site confirms my purchase, when I click on a video, I do not have access...anyone else have that glitch?

Same thing happened to me first time I attempted to view the Mission Drums event. Tech support emailed instructions to clear all cookies and cache, then try again. I did that. It worked. Can't imagine why, and don't know if the tech support person reset something on the other end first. Give it a try.

Same thing happened to me first time I attempted to view the Mission Drums event. Tech support emailed instructions to clear all cookies and cache, then try again. I did that. It worked. Can't imagine why, and don't know if the tech support person reset something on the other end first. Give it a try.

Funny that I can view the other shows.....only Scranton is blocked.

Platform techs are working on the issue

Platform techs are working on the issue

OK...it's working now.....just viewed the C2 performance...they are making progress, but need to get those new brass players in the mix real soon..that has to be limiting their visual score (among other things). My son (on the snare line) sent me a text after scores were announced. They are closing in on the Bucs, and that was their cleanest performance yet, but the staging is not optimal...battery spends too much time, imho, at the back of the field...but love the attitude and confidence on display!

I also think the 'split' section toward the end is getting there, but it needs to build more to drive into the last drill section for maximum impact.

952DF133-9D18-4A77-99FC-88ACC7C16E1F-26954-0000187F92D8C82F.jpg

Great show by all tonight!!!

Mary Cos!!! As well as Bonnie Cos Gerris and Fran of course!!

Mary Cos!!! As well as Bonnie Cos Gerris and Fran of course!!

And Mike Corso!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

I heard Fran Haring, the announcer in Scranton, say that the video would be put up sometime early in the week. Something about before Wednesday!! ????????????????? Not quite sure...

Yes, I did say that... in case there was some sort of delay getting the videos up.

There wasn't, so they are available now!

• Like 1